How do I verify my email address?
Before you can sign in to wcc247.com to view your new account, you must first verify your email address to activate your account.
- Check your email inbox for an email from WCC.
- You will be taken to WCC247.com. Please enter your user name and password and click “Submit.”
Now you should be logged in. Your account is activated.
What if I can’t find my verification email?
Check your spam and/or junk email folders for our email.
- Visit wcc247.com and click “Sign In.”
- Enter the email address and password and click submit.
You will see a message prompt, with a link to resend the verification email.
What if I recently changed my password and I still can’t sign in?
Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
If you need more help, we have staff here for you! Submit a mail, go to the section contact us of wcc247.com or call us at 1-678-887-5147.
What if I have forgotten my password?
- To change your password, enter your email address then click “Reset my password.”
- Now check your email inbox. You should receive an email from wcc247. Click the link inside to change your password.
- It may take a few minutes for your email to arrive. If you aren’t seeing the email, first, check your spam and/or junk email folders for our email.
- This will be your new password going forward.
- Note that you won’t be able to change your password until you’ve verified your email address.
- If you don’t receive your email within 4 hours, please let us know. We have staff available to assist you. Submit a mail, go to the section contact us of wcc247.com or call us at 1-678-887-5147.
How do I register for an account at wcc247.com?
It’s easy! When you’re on wcc247.com, click “Become a member” on the menu.
- Fill out the registration form, to activate your account, you must verify your email address.
- Check your email inbox for an email from wcc247. The subject line is “Verify your email address.” Click the link in the email.
- You will be taken to wcc247.com. Enter your user name and password and click “Submit.”
- Now you should be logged in. Your account is activated.
Everyone must register for an online account.